The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
With the TouchSelect control, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, PowerBoost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat almost 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
ReStart Stores your control settings
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Faster cooking for reduced energy consumption. This is Induction
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction hob
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings
- Power management options for 16A, 13A, or 10A connection: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation)
- Dimensions (mm): H51 x W592 x D522