The glass-ceramic radiant hob: makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
With Bosch's control elements, you have everything under control
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need.
Stores your control settings
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- RoasterZone: An extra cooking zone you can switch on for larger cookware e.g. roasters
- FryingSensor Plus: food is perfectly browned thanks to sensor control
- If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched off within a short time again the former settings are still available
- The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings
- Ring zone double: use regular or larger cookware on the extendable cooking zone
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels)
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm