TouchSelect: All at the touch of a finger.
With this new control panel, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. And the new QuickStart- and ReStartfunctions make cooking even easier.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Take your cooking to a whole new level.
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
- Plug & Play: Plugs easily into the socket.
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
- Control panel lock prevents any accidents
- Frameless design for seamless integration
- Width 592 mm
- Depth 522 mm
- Height 51 mm
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- Timer for all zones
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- QuickStart function
- Boost setting for all zones
- ReStart function
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 3 kW
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage Hh residual heat indicator for each zone
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction