What stands out
- Perfect for the family home or for avid chefs, there’s plenty of space to cook several dishes together
- The seven burner gas hob is perfect for preparing plenty of sides and sauces
- A PowerWok burner is ideal for searing meat, boiling water and the traditional stir fry
- Two ovens and a separate grill prevent any flavour transfer as you cook, so you can bake, roast and grill at the same time
- Its modern, stylish design looks fantastic and makes a real statement in any kitchen
If it’s space you’re looking for in your cooker, but don’t want to compromise on style or performance, then look no further than this Belling dual fuel range cooker. Combining a seven burner gas hob, two electric ovens and an electric grill, this cooker doesn’t stop there when it comes to useful features. There’s so much space to utilise, giving you the tools to cook for dinner parties, family and friends, all while saving space in your kitchen thanks to its all-in-one design.
The two ovens each offer 54L of usable space, preventing any flavour transfer while also offering the ability to cook two bigger dishes at once. The oven in the top right offers fan assisted cooking, giving you an even distribution of heat and therefore making it ideal for batch baking. It even provides a defrost function, which delicately thaws items, ready to be cooked. The second oven is conventional, providing the perfect space for traditional roasts. The two ovens provide slow cooking capabilities, setting this cooker apart from many others.
In the top left, the variable grill is perfect for smaller items and finishing dishes off, offering an impressive 28L of usable space on its own. On top, the unique seven burner gas hob gives you more space than you could ever hope for, allowing you to cook with a huge range of pan sizes and shapes. The central PowerWok burner offers four times the power of the smallest standard burner, giving you the perfect place for quickly boiling water, searing meat or preparing a traditional stir fry!
In the bottom right of the oven, there’s a handy storage space which is ideal for keeping your oven trays and dishes within easy reach. A maxi-clock programmer with clear display helps you to cook items for the optimum time, reducing the risk of over or undercooking dishes. Easy clean enamel liners in each of the cavities ensure food does not fuse onto the surface, making spills, splats and splashes easy to wipe away.
- Fuel type: Dual fuel
- Dimensions: H 900-930 x W 996 x D 600mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Main oven capacity: 62L / 54L usable
- Main oven functions: Fanned, Defrost, Slow cook, Oven light
- Second oven capacity: 62L / 54L usable
- Second oven functions: Conventional, Slow cook, Oven light
- Grill capacity: 35L / 28L usable
- Energy rating: A/A
- Convenient adjustable gas hob combined with the even temperature distribution of electric ovens
- 54L usable space in main and second ovens
- 28L usable space in grill
- Seven burner gas hob with powerful wok burner
- Easy clean enamel liners
- Grill: 1 shelf/3 positions
- Main oven: 2 shelves/5 positions
- Second oven: 2 shelves/5 positions
- Double glazed doors
- Seven burner gas hob
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- 1 x PowerWok burner: 4.0kW
- 2 x small burners: 1.0kW
- 3 x medium burners: 2.0kW
- 1 x large burner: 3.0kW
- Flame failure devices
- Maxi-clock programmer
- Handy storage compartment
N.B. please note the plinth shown in the pictures is an optional extra available from GDHA Spares.