All About Me
The Babyway Bath Support is a seat designed to hold babys head and body comfortably and securely, giving total support whilst still allowing little arms and legs to splash freely. Thanks to its large front suction cups, the Babyway Newborn Layback Bath Seat is very stable and provides parents added peace of mind.
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 8 kg (approx. 6 months)
- Gently sloped to cradle and support your baby in a comfortable position
- 4 suction pads, including 2 large front suction pads for extra security
- Simple and elegant design with gentle curved edges and a smooth surface
- Easy to clean after use - simply wash with warm water and wipe dry
- Lightweight, ideal for travelling
- Provides extra support to take away stress of bathing baby
- Allows baby to still freely splash with arms and legs
- Can be used in a baby bath tub or in an adult-sized bath
How to use
- Place securely in the center of the bath on a flat grease and oil free surface
Hazards and Cautions
- NEVER leave a baby unattended in a bathtub or sink — regardless of whether you choose to use a bath seat or not.
- ALWAYS keep child within adults reach.
- NEVER bathe baby until water temp is tested.
- ALWAYS bathe infant using as little water as neccessary.
- NEVER lift bath or bath sling with infant in it.
Manufactured for Babyway, part of the Buy it Direct Group