- A Rated Washing Efficiency - Superior wash results using as little water and energy as possible.
- Annual Washing Water Consumption 10200 L
- Annual Drying Water Consumption 22200 L
- Annual Washing Energy Consumption 172kWh
- Annual Drying Energy Consumption 892kWh
- B Rated Energy Rating
- Cotton System: 90°C-60°C-40°C - A special cycle designed for optimal washing of white and colourful cotton
- Mix Programme - Don't have time to separate everything or don't have enough of one kind of clothing to wash? Just use the mix programme to get everything washed at once.
- Wool Wash: 40°C - A gentle, low-temperaturewash cycle to protect your woollen items.
- Auto Sensor - The washing machine automatically matches the level of water consumption and energy use to the exact weight and type of the wash load, helping you to save money on your energy bills and ensuring your clothes are always washed thoroughly.
- Hand Washing: Protection of delicate clothes - The special hand wash programme washes all of your items at a temperature that never exceeds 30°C. Water is not pumped out when the cicle ends, allowing you to use the auto drain function to protect your wash.
- Variable Spin Speed - Allows you to take control of the wash cycle spin speed.
- Extra Rinsing - Clothes are rinsed using 30% more water - perfect for houses with hard water.
- Pre-Washing Programme - The prewash cycle can be used for very dirty clothes, soaking your laundry and allowing the detergent to absorb into your garments before the main cycle begins.
- Rapid Wash - When time is pressing and your clothes are lightly soiled, use the rapid wash feature to reduce energy and water consumption.
- Single Overflow Protection - Water l;evel sensor in the drum
- Automatic Balance System - Your washing machine will stay where you placed it as before the spin cycle starts the wash load is evenly distributed.