Energy Rating A
Huge savings on your monthly energy bills.
Oven Type Gas
A high oven temperature can be achieved in a rapid time. An ideal oven for cooking dishes which require a crisp, brown crust.
Mechanical Timer With Stop Function
The timer informs you when cooking is complete and automatically switches off the heat.
Gas Oven Ignition
A very safe and comfortable way to ignite gas in the oven: just turn the knob and the burner lights automatically.
Easy-Clean Enamel: Grey Oven Interior
Grease will not stick to the oven walls, making continual oven cleaning a thing of the past.
Number Of Roasting Trays: 2
Deep, non-stick, dishwasher-safe roasting trays are ideal for roast potatoes, meats, vegetables and other delicious dishes.
The stable and sturdy wire shelf means you can rest assured shelves won't fall or slip when being removed.
The 2000w grill allows you to grill food more safely with the door closed.
Burner Safety Valves - Oven
Safety first. If the flame goes out uncontrollably the safety valve cuts off gas supply to the burners and prevents gas leakages.
Triple Glazed Door
Cool-to-touch, thick glass prevents any heat from escaping, saving energy and cooking your dishes faster.
Flame Failure Safety Device - Hob
If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply is immediately cut off, keeping you and your family safe.
Amica gas cookers are built with natural gas jets as standard. LPG jets & conversion kit is included if conversion is required.
The gas is ignited when the control knob is turned.
- Gas Cooker with electric grill
- Energy Rating A - Save on your monthly energy bills
- Mechanical timer with option to switch off heat at the end
- Easy to clean enamel interiors makes cleaning even easier
- Two non stick roasting trays included
- 2000W electric grill allows you to grill with the door closed
- Tripled glazed door prevents heat escaping
- Flame failure device - cuts the gas supply if the flame is extinguished
- Warranty - 2 years