Features we love
- Three realistic LED flame adjustments to choose from
- Choose between two heat levels for optimum temperature
- Schedule when the fire turns on with the seven-day timer
- Fire can be used with or without the heating element
- Choose between a log, clear crystal or pebble fuel bed
- Compact design with a projection of 21cm
- Handy remote control included for ease of use
All about me
When the cold nights start drawing in, you'll want to make your living room as homely as possible; and there's nothing better than a fireplace to do this. This AmberGlo wall mounted suite is no exception – it adds a sophisticated warm glow to your room, while also keeping you toasty as you relax and unwind.
Wall hung, modern, and minimalist in its design, it's a great looking fire. With a chunky wooden surround in white and grey, it'll suit any décor style and make a stunning centrepiece. It's compact too, with a projection of only 21cm it's perfect for smaller spaces. It comes with three interchangeable fuel beds; choose between small white pebbles, realistic logs or clear crystals. Combined with three realistic flame effect settings, you'd think it was the real deal.
As its electric, there's no need for a chimney or recess as it fixes straight to the wall. A wall bracket is included and just needs to be fixed 30cm above the floor! And, once it's plugged in, you're ready to use it! It boasts two heat settings, you can make your room as cosy as you like. With a handy remote control included, you can make adjustments without having to get up from your sofa! And, with the seven-day timer, you can set the fire to turn on, just in time for your arrival home. You can even install this fireplace underneath a wall-mounted TV.
Need to know
- Dimensions: W99.8 x D21 x H58 cm
- Installation Requirements: Minimum of 30cm between the base of the fire and the floor
- Style: Wall mounted
- Material: Wooden
- Finish: Painted
- Colour: White and grey
- Cable Length: 1.85m - exiting the fire from the bottom right hand side
- Heat Settings: 2 - 1kW and 2kW
- 1kW setting = 14p per hour*
- 2kW setting = 28p per hour*
- Temperature Range: 18⁰ - 27⁰C
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Fuse: 13 AMP
- Weight: 20.3kg
- Controls: Control panel and remote control included
- Safety thermal cut off: Yes
- Auto window detection: Yes – turns fire off if the temperature isn’t rising
- Fixings included: Yes – Wall bracket
- Assembly Required: No - just fix to the wall, plug in and go!
*Costs are based on the UK average cost of 1kw per KWh. Cost will vary depending on your tarrif.