This double oven cooker provides greater versatility, allowing you to cook in larger volumes, or easily cook completely different dishes simultaneously.
Ignite. Sear. Serve. Quick Cooking With Gas
Expect fast results with the gas hob on the freestanding cooker. It provides powerful, highly responsive heating. So pots and pans are ready to cook with as soon as the flame is ignited. Meaning less waiting, and more focus on finessing flavours.
Heat from the top and bottom elements provides traditional cooking for the professional cook. Ideal for baking bread and cakes.
Efficiently Clean. No Effort Required
Taking taste to the next level shouldn't result in intensive cleaning. The catalytic cleaning activates at 200°C. Absorbing grease and residue without a trace. So the cooker is kept clean every time it's required for creating recipes
Pan Supports In Elegant, Modern Design
The cooker's cast-iron pan supports have a modern and stylish design. Elegant yet highly functional, they perfectly support all sizes and shapes of pans.
Precise Cooking. Down To The Minute
Enjoy closer control over cooking with the Minute Minder. Start the countdown when food goes in the oven. An acoustic signal sounds when everything's ready. Enjoy an exquisite meal to savour. Without the hassle of timekeeping.
Perfectly Bake Even The Largest Batches
The XL Baking Tray is larger than standard-sized baking trays, enabling you to turn out larger batches of sweet treats, with the satisfaction that every single one has been perfectly baked.
- Large 77 litre Thermaflow® fan assisted oven and grill
- 39 litre conventional top oven and grill
- 4 burner gas hob with cast iron pan supports
- Gas safety thermocouples ensure gas is cut off at the source if the flame fails
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door with multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Heat activated catalytic coatings absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 200°C the grease residue is burned away
- Cooling fan draws in cool air and mixes it with warm air from the oven to ventilate the door and ensures that both the oven and surrounding furniture stay cool.
- Top oven energy class: A
- Front left zone: Rapid burner
- Front right zone: Simmer burner
- Rear left zone: Semi-rapid burner
- Rear right zone: Semi-rapid burner
- Dimensions (mm): H894-912 x W600 x D609