The AEG FFB53937ZW 6000 SatelliteClean Free-standing Dishwasher has an innovative spray arm that provides up to 3x better spray coverage, guaranteeing corner-to-corner cleaning, so even closely stacked or larger dishes get thoroughly cleaned.
- Maximum 14 Place setting load capacity - Ideal for medium-sized families and homes
- Quick wash cycle can get dishes clean in just 30 minutes
- Door automatically opens at the end of the cycle, for perfectly dry results
- SatelliteClean® spray arm provides corner-to-corner coverage for deep cleaning
- Adjustable basket means you can easily fit dishes and kitchen tools of different shapes and sizes
- Dedicated protection for your glassware
- SensorLogic for efficient use of water and electricity
- ExtraHygiene function removes 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- Up to 24-hour delay timer so you can run a wash when it suits you
- Dimensions (mm): H 850 x W 598 x D 622
Auto Open Door dry dishes
AirDry delivers up to 3x better drying performance when compared to closed-door systems. The door automatically opens at the end of the drying phase and air is circulated inside the machine. Dishes emerge perfectly dry. Every time.
Customisable space and convenient cleaning with MaxiFlex
everything into the dishwasher with the MaxiFlex drawer. It is engineered to accommodate cutlery and utensils of every size. Whether large or awkwardly-shaped. Flexible dividers and maximised depth mean each load is customisable. Every item is seamlessly loaded and cleaned. In one go.
Dedicated protection for your delicate glasses
Glasses are often the most delicate items in your dishwasher, which means they need special care. The upper basket in this dishwasher has soft rubber spikes to support and protect glasses. The SoftSpikes stabilise your glasses and mugs efficiently, preventing them from falling over and possibly breaking.
Removes more than 99,9999% of bacteria and viruses
The ExtraHygiene function gives you maximum cleaning performance with hygienic care. With the ExtraHygiene function, the final rinse phase heats up to 69°C and keeps the temperature high for minimum 10 minutes to sanitize your dishes, removing more than 99,9999% of bacteria and viruses*.
*Tested for Micrococcus luteus and MS2 bacteriophage in an external test performed by Swissatest Testmaterialien AG in 2021 (Test Report No. 20212029).
Smart Sensors help save Water, Electricity, and Detergent
Sensorlogic uses sensors in the dishwasher to measure the size of the load and the level of soiling. The wash programme is then adjusted to give the best possible performance whilst keeping water, electricity, and detergent to a minimum.