What stands out
- Store up to 23 bags of shopping with its 418L of space, ideal for larger households
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency, costs approximately £51 per year to run
- The back is made from flame-retardant metal rather than plastic, making it much safer
- Rapidly freeze your new items to preserve freshness and keeping everything at its best
- Monitor and control the temperature of the freezer using the digital control panel on the lid
- The freezer lid remains fixed in place when lifted open, so you can add or search for food with both hands
- The top freezer baskets let you store and access your most used items quickly and easily
- Works at room temperatures as low as -15 degrees - perfect for garages, utility rooms or outbuildings
This super spacious chest freezer offers a staggering amount of space, capable of holding up to 23 bags of food, so you can always stay stocked up on your frozen favourites. There's no internal shelves or drawers, which means you can take full advantage of the 418L capacity and fit in large joints of meat and bulkier items. Plus, with three handy storage basket suspended over the compartment, you can quickly access your smaller items without the need to rummage around.
It's straightforward to set and monitor the temperature using the digital control panel on the lid. Plus, there's a super freeze function that quickly chills any new items added to the freezer, helping retain freshness and prevent thawing. It's really handy if you've got a long trip from the shops to home. The lid is counterbalanced too, so you don't have to worry about it slamming shut behind you when you're rummaging around to find what you fancy.
It's efficient too, costing around £51 to run it for a whole year, so you can relax knowing that this model is kinder on your utility bills. To keep it running as efficiently as possible, please ensure you manually defrost it every now and then. For added peace of mind, the freezer is fitted with a flame-retardant metal back that provides increased protection and meets the latest UK and European safety standards. As well as the kitchen, you have the added option to use this model in a garage, utility room or an outbuilding as a second freezer, as it runs brilliantly in temperatures as low as -15 degrees.
- Dimensions: H82.5 x W141.6 x D75 cm
- Freezer capacity: 418 L
- Freezer type: Chest
- Energy rating: A+
- Hinge position: Back
- Freezer baskets: 3
- Noise level: 44dB(A)
- Defrost: Manual
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 1
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service