Features we love
- Fresh and modern take on reclaimed industrial styling
- Hand crafted each piece is unique
- Features hand textured rough saw mark detailing
- Hint of retro styling with curved corners and tapered metal legs
- Sturdy metal legs lift the table up, enhancing the look of space
- Crafted from solid acacia wood, making it durable and easy to maintain
- Versatile design, makes a statement in any room of the home
- 2 Drawers come in handy for essentials
- Very minimal assembly required
All about me
This Kuta console table is right on trend with its industrial styled design, however it has a modern twist. The light wooden finish really sets it apart from the rest. Brushed and washed, the finish gives the table a light and tranquil aesthetic, whilst the feature rough saw mark detailing adds depth. Hand finished, each piece is unique. That’s not all, there’s also a hint of retro inspiration present in the design with its curved corners and trendy metal base. Lifting the table up with open space below, the sturdy tapered base creates a floating appearance which enhances the illusion of space.
The table has such a versatile design, it can make a statement in any room of the home. The two drawers come in ideal to hide away clutter and tuck away essentials. With pre-installed metal runners the drawers are highly durable.
Crafted from solid acacia wood with MDF and veneer internal panels this piece has great longevity, easily withstanding the test of time. The metal base has a jet black finish, and this is the only part of the design which requires assembly. Once the base is put together, it’s simply a case of fixing it to the base of the table.
Need to know
- Dimensions: H77 x W120 x D40 cm
- Material: Solid acacia wood & steel
- Finish: Light washed reclaimed wood
- Drawers: 2
- Assembly required: Yes
- Pre-installed metal drawer runners
- Internal panels crafted from MDF and veneer
- Metal base requires assembly and fixing to the base
- Optional wall strap provided for extra stability