What stands out
- Chop, blend, mix, purée, grate, grind and more, you’ll find a use for it everyday
- The super strong stainless steel blades cut and chop effortlessly and will last the test of time
- Easy to use, touch controls with 2 speed settings to suit the consistency of mixtures
- Pulse function for precise control and an extra burst of power
- It’s going nowhere with its solid build and suction cup feet
This nifty food processor will become your very own sous chef, you won’t need to turn to any other gadget as this has you coverd for all your kitchen tasks. Equipped with a range of attachments it can handle a whole host of culinary tasks, you’ll find a use for it every day.
You’ll spend less time on food prep as the robust stainless steel blades make light work of processing the toughest of ingredients. The simple and stylish touch controls offer two speeds. Low speed is specially designed for lighter mixes, those containing lots of liquid. High speed is perfectly suited for heavier mixes with more solid ingredients, and for a precise boost of high power there’s pulse control, perfect for blasting through ice. With a neat footprint it will take up minimal space on your counter top and the suction cup feet ensures its going nowhere.
You might ask what exactly can I do with it?
It’s so versatile the list is endless. Don’t worry, this definitely is not a gadget you will retire to the back of the cupboard.
This is where the magic happens, where all the clever attachments work. At 1.5L it holds plenty, so you can process food in batches and whiz up recipes with sharing in mind.
With a 1.25L capacity it makes the equivalent of 2 pints, plenty to go around. It’s not just for smoothies and milkshakes, although it does do a brilliant job of crushing ice. You could also make soups, baby food, dips and sauces as it great at puréeing ingredients.
This neat little cup makes light work of blitzing tough ingredients. It’s ideal for chopping nuts for recipes, grinding up spices for a homemade curry or even grinding up coffee beans for a fresh brew.
This clever attachment will take the hard work out of baking, it’s great for creaming butter and sugar, beating eggs and even thickening cream.
Fixing into the processing bowl this robust blade is a mean machine. Chopping, mincing, pureeing and mixing. It can chop a wide range of ingredients including meat, vegetables and cheese. Great for making a chunky soup or even homemade burgers.
Mixing ingredients to perfection, this smooth blade is perfect for general mixing, cake mix and batters.
Slicing evenly, it can handle lots of ingredients from fruit and veg to meat. Slice up a salad in seconds.
Coarse & Fine grater discs
Grates & shreds ingredients. Ideal for quickly grating cheese, shredding carrots for a tasty carrot cake or grating veg for coleslaw.
- Dimensions: H27.7 x W20 x D21 cm (with blender) H38.5 x W20 x D24.5 cm (with jug)
- 1.5L Processing bowl
- 1.25L Blending/mixing jug
- 0.4L Mill/grinding cup
- Low speed: For lighter mixes, mainly liquid ingredients
- High speed: For heavy mixes, mainly solid ingredients
- Pulse: A short burst of high speed, for more precise control
What's in the box?
- Touch control motor unit
- 1.5L Processing bowl with feeding tube lid and pusher
- 1.25L Blending/mixing jug with capped lid
- 1.4L Mill/grinding cup
- Stainless steel chopping/blending blade
- Mixer blade
- Disc with interchangeable blades (slicer, coarse grater, fine grater)
- Instruction manual
- Chop, slice, grate, grind, crush, pulse, mix and more
- Makes kitchen tasks easier and speeds up prep work
- A tool to suit all types of ingredients and tasks
- 2 Speeds (low and high) to suit mixture consistencies
- Precise control with pulse function
- Premium design with durable metal housing and touch controls
- 1.25L Blending jug with opening lid, add more ingredients whilst blending
- 1.5L Food processing bowl with multiple attachments
- Highly durable stainless steel chopping blade, slicing and shredding discs
- Built in safety lock ensures safe use, appliance will only operate when assembled correctly
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 800 W
- 1 Year warranty