What stands out
- Enables you to keep food fresh for up to 5 times longer, whilst protecting it from mould and bacteria
- Choose between vacuum sealing food or simply sealing it, great for opened snacks to save for later
- There’s 2 speed settings and 2 food type settings, so the sealer fully caters to the nature of the food
- Save money by vacuum sealing leftovers and batch cooking, plus food will be protected from freezer burn
- You’ll be able to marinate food in just 20 minutes, locking in flavour and nutrients
- Included is a vacuum seal roll, so you’re fully equipped to get straight down to preserving your food and saving money
This neat vacuum sealer will take up little space on your worktop or in your cupboards and it’ll help you out with a variety of tasks, more than you’d think. The clean design makes it simple and easy to use, everyone can have a go. It’s equipped with two speed settings and two food type settings, catering specifically to the food type. So your cream buns won’t be squished to smithereens and your soup won’t be bursting at the seams. You can either vacuum seal or simply seal items and you’ll be able to stop the process whenever you see fit.
Having this vacuum sealer to hand in the kitchen can save you more pennies than you may realise. We all know how fresh produce like fruit and veg only lasts up to a week if you’re lucky, but if you were to vacuum seal it, it can be kept fresh for up to 2 or 3 weeks longer. You’ll be able to keep bread at its best for up to 10 days instead of the usual 2. Store cheese for up to 60 days and even keep cooked meat for up to 15 days instead of 5. All reducing your visits to the shops, preventing waste and saving you money.
You can seal up leftovers and batch cooking, vacuum sealing will not only lock in freshness but also preserves nutrients and flavour. There’s also the added bonus of an easier fit in the freezer, instead of bulky containers and your food will be protected from freezer burn. You can even use the vacuum sealer to marinate food in just 20 minutes. No more prepping the night before, simply vacuum seal it up and the air tight conditions will infuse your food with flavour. It also comes in ideal for prepping for sous vide cooking or a dinner party, letting you spend time with guests. Or if you’re starting a diet or training you could use the sealer to help you with meal prep and portion control.
Along with the vacuum sealer you’ll get a vacuum seal roll, and with this roll you can create bags up to 28cm wide, so you’ll have no trouble sealing up larger items. There’s also a vacuum hose included, this is to use alongside our compatible vacuum containers which are sold separately.
- Dimensions: H7.6 x D15 x W35.9 cm
- Speeds: Normal & Delicate
- Modes: Dry & Moist
- Sealing time: 6-10 seconds
- Warranty: 1 Year
What’s in the box?
- 1x Vacuum seal appliance
- 1x Vacuum seal roll 20x200 cm
- 1x Hose - connects to vacuum seal containers (Containers sold separately)
- Protects and preserves food, keeping it up to 5 times fresher
- Vacuum seal foods or simply seal without vacuuming
- 2 Food type settings, dry and moist, catering specifically to the nature of the food
- 2 Speed settings, protecting more delicate food
- You control when it seals with the manual stop button
- Create sealed bags up to 28cm wide
- 2 Side lock and release buttons keep the food bag firmly in place whilst in operation
- Airtight sponge prevents the sealer from leaking
- Includes a hose which can be used with compatible vacuum seal containers (not included)
- Replacement vacuum seal rolls can be purchased separately
- Vacuum seal food to achieve tasty marinated results in just 20 minutes
- Create pouches to assist you with sous vide cooking
- Vacuum seal leftovers, to later freeze, saving space in the freezer whilst preserving the condition
- Enjoy seasonal or speciality foods all year round, seal them up to store and maintain freshness
- Vacuum power: 0.8 bar
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Power: 110 W