What stands out
- Excellent detail and colour is displayed on the brilliant Full HD display
- Freeview HD gives you plenty of great quality content to enjoy
- Never miss out on your favourite show again with Freeview Play which lets you scroll backwards through the TV guide
- There are hundreds of free apps to download through the app store, with Netflix already built-in
- USB recording lets you record and record live TV to a memory stick to enjoy later
If you’re looking for a new TV for your living room, then I’d recommend this one from electriQ. It’s Full HD, offers loads of free channels and gives you access to free apps and games through its smart platform. electriQ might not be the first brand you think of when you think about buying a new TV, but the quality this TV easily rivals the biggest brands, offering as many, if not more, features. On top of that, this electriQ TV won’t cost you anywhere near as much, so it’s win win!
With a 1080p Full HD screen, the level of detail is fantastic. Everything from the latest soaps to movies are displayed brilliantly, with colours that pop and details exposed in every scene, to give you an extra level of entertainment.You’ll need some HD content to watch to make the most out of the excellent picture too, and this TV has got you covered! It has Freeview HD built in which gives you 15 HD channels as part of over 70 channels overall. Freeview Play gives you instant access to catch-up, even letting you scroll backwards through the TV guide to find what you want to watch.
There’s a lot more this TV has to offer as well! To start with it’s smart, so that means you’ve got access to hundreds of free apps through the app store, from video streaming to games, there’s always something to keep you occupied. The TV comes with Netflix pre-installed, which is ideal for jumping back into your favourite box set in a matter of seconds. With WiFi built-in, there’s no need to worry about having messy wires trailing across your room either, as long as you’ve got a strong enough connection, downloading apps and content will be quick and simple!
Plug in a USB memory stick into one of the two USB ports and you can pause and record live TV to enjoy later! USB Playback will let you watch movies and videos or listen to music easily too. If you’re a gamer or you want to be able to watch Blu-rays or even DVDs, that’s not a problem. There are two HDMI ports to connect devices while the SCART port is ideal for DVD players. There's also an optical output for you to hook up a soundbar and bring your music and movies to life.
- Screen size: 50"
- Image quality: 1080p Full HD
- Display type: LED
- HDMI ports: 2
- USB ports: 2
- SCART ports: 1
- Wall mountable: VESA: 200 x 200
- Dimensions with stand: W 1134 x H 705 x D 220 mm
- Dimensions without stand: W 1134 x H 666 x D 80 mm
- Weight with stand: 13.5kg
- Weight without stand: 12.7kg
- 1 year warranty
- Full HD LED TV
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Freeview HD
- Freeview Play catch-up and on demand
- Saorview Approved
- Netflix pre-installed
- Downloadable smart apps
- USB playback
- Audio Power: 16W
- Dolby Digital Plus
- 50Hz refresh rate
- A++ Energy class rating
- WiFi built in
- 1 x VGA input
- 1 x Composite video input
- 1 x SPDIF optical audio output
- 1 x RCA audio input
- 1 x Headphone output
- 1 x Ethernet port