What stands out
- Its VarioHinge design makes it easy to get an even gap around your door front, perfect for extra-long cupboard doors
- LoadSensor and AquaSensor technologies adjust the amount of energy and water required for each load
- A useful InfoLight projects a red light onto the kitchen floor while your cycle is running
- Silence Plus keeps the noise level down, making just 46dB
- It can hold up to 14 place settings which makes it perfect for a medium sized family
Sustainable, energy efficient, quiet and hardworking, what more could you ask for from a dishwasher? This Bosch Silence Plus Dishwasher combines a huge range of features to deliver exceptional cleaning power for everything from glasses to bulky cookware, helping you to keep energy and water costs down.
Sitting behind your cupboard door for an overall sleek appearance in your kitchen, this dishwasher features a VarioHinge design. That means it suits extra-long cupboard doors, giving you even gaps and smoother opening. And, with Silence Plus technology, you won’t even notice it running. Making a maximum of 46dB of noise, that’s not much louder than bird calls. In fact, it’s so quiet you’d be forgiven for not noticing it has finished, but that’s where the InfoLight comes in handy, simply projecting a red light onto your kitchen floor while the programme is in progress.
Open the door and you’re greeted with the space for 14 place settings. Spread over two spacious baskets you’ll easily fit in plates, bowls and bulky cookware while the additional VarioDrawer is ideal for cutlery, kitchen utensils and smaller items such as espresso cups. This is a fantastic addition as it takes away any need for a cutlery basket which takes away vital space elsewhere.
There are also special options which help give you the best cleaning results. HygienePlus can be activated in many programmes, giving you antibacterial cleaning which is perfect for a baby’s bottle. Glass protection technology ensures delicate glasses and porcelain items are cared for with each wash, regulating the hardness of the water to prevent corrosion. The Heat Exchanger ensures you don’t end up with cracked items, pre-heating the water to prevent any temperature shocks.
Automatic programmes help to reduce the amount of energy and water you use, adjusting to suit your load depending on the amount of soiling, stains and also load size. AquaSensor uses light beams to monitor the degree of soiling while LoadSensor technology judges the size of the load. ActiveWater again helps to save water, re-using the water from the pre-rinse for the main cycle, if it’s clean enough.
- Capacity: 14 place settings (around 140 pieces)
- Energy rating: A++
- Max. noise level: 46dB
- Programmes: 6 (Intensive 70°C, Auto 45-65°C, Eco 50°C, Glass 40°C, 1 Hour 65°C, Quick 45°C)
- Delay timer: Up to 24 hours
- Water consumption: 9.5l (2660L annually)
- Max. temperature: 70°C
- Inlet hose: 140cm
- Outlet hose: 190cm
- Electrical supply cord: 175cm
- Dimensions: H 865 x W 598 x D 550mm
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Features six wash programmes
- Excellent A++ energy rating
- 140-piece capacity
- Self-cleaning filter
- Collapsible supports
- EcoSilence Drive
- Stainless steel interior
- LED salt /rinse aid refill indicator
- AquaStop double-walled hose, safety valve + floor sump with float switch
- Heat Exchanger
- VarioFlex-baskets and VarioDrawer