INSTALL ON THE FLOOR OR CEILING
Make the most use of your space with this versatile air conditioner from electriQ. This flexible model can be installed on the floor as free-standing unit or positioned under the ceiling when floor space is limited - either way, it's your choice. Plus, it's slim enough to sit discreetly in your home without taking up too much space.
COOLS & HEATS
This multi-functional model is the perfect all-year-round solution. It features both heating and cooling modes to help you remain toasty in the winter, and cool in the summer. Plus, it can also operate as a dehumidifier to help remove excess moisture from the air to create a healthier environment.
A+ ENERGY EFFICIENT
This cost-effective, energy-efficient system is equipped with the very latest DC Inverter technology. It's designed to regulate the temperature quicker than a non-inverter equivalent which means you can save between 40%-60% on your energy bills.
PEACE OF MIND
The air conditioner is fitted with frost protection and an auto-defrost mode to ensure effective performance and protection in the cold winter months.
- Maximum A++ efficiency – Cooling and Heating
- 18,000BTU – 5.3 kW ideal for homes and offices
- Flexible installation as floor standing, wall or under the ceiling
- Can replace both wall mounted or cassettes units
- Ceiling installation saves space with embedded option for minimum profile
- Perfect for winter - floor installation prevent warm air loss in winter
- Dual horizontal and vertical air flow for uniform cooling or heating
- Great for homes, offices, hotels, caravans
- Remote control included
- Outputs 18000BTU
- A+ ultra energy efficient Air Conditioner
- Cools rooms up to a maximum of 45m2
- DC Inverter
- 360 degree round air flow system
- Outputs 5.3W
- Frost protection in heating mode
- Built-in drain pump
- Remote temperature range 16-31°C
- Ambient outdoor operating temperature: -5~50(Cooling), 1-15~30(Heating)
- 5 years warranty*
The system supplied consists from indoor + outdoor unit and does not include any pipes or electrical cables.
The unit must be installed by a F-Gas qualified AC engineer. Please ensure the qualified fitter reads the user manual in full before installing.
These units contain a gas which is governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by a qualified F-Gas personnel. 2 Year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers. 3 Years extended parts warranty is subject to annual service.